Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dr. Leo Marvin, You Genius

So, I'm sorry to say, for all you who eat, sleep, breathe, snort, shoot, and drop Creepy or Funny, that I'm going to take a vacation.

A VACATION FROM MY PROBLEMS!!!! And I'm going to go sailing, on a boat, far far away from the shore...and I'm going to eat hand-shucked corn, and shout obscenities til the wee hours of the night.

But no death therapy. Dr. Leo Marvin, you're not using any death therapy on me. I won't have it.

But you CAN use the little puppets. I will allow that.

So, anyway, my little "vacation from my problems" will be until the end of the month. In Maui. Away from my problems. Did I say Maui? I meant Lake Winnipesaukee.


I'll be cooking up something extra special for you guys for when I get back. Until then...talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic:

Ventriloquists.

Discuss.

7 comments:

Matsby said...

Ventriloquists are creepy when they talk all by themselves.

But they are more creepy when a guy has his hand up the back of their shirt and does all the talking.

Talking without moving your lips is creepy, but the worse you are at doing it, the creepier it is. Also the nakeder you are the creepier it is.

My favorite ventriloquist movie is Weekend at Bernies. It is both creepy and funny - it's funny to watch it on screen, but it is extreemely creepy when you think about people really doing that.

Matsby said...

H? Are you still there?

H?

Urban Koda said...

Has anyone heard from H?

Matsby said...

I heard he died.

Matsby said...

No, really. I heard he died.

Urban Koda said...

He will be sadly, sadly missed.

RIP H

Andrea Hatch said...

You are so hilarious!! How come you haven't posted in a while??